Textaloud 4

Forum for TextAloud version 3

Moderator: Jim Bretti

trekntech

Textaloud 4

Post by trekntech »

Hi,

I've written on this forum in the past about my desire to see TextAloud adopt a less utilitarian more modern look and feel that more closely integrates with the look of Windows 7. With that aim in mind, I was just wondering if work had begun on TextAloud 4 and whether or not it was a priority to modernize the look and feel of the application? I get a strong sense from using TextAloud 3 with its multitude of options that function is much more highly prized than form at Nextup. Don't get me wrong I continue to love TextAloud 3 and use it daily!

Thanks,
Ryan
Jim Bretti

Re: Textaloud 4

Post by Jim Bretti »

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the feedback. We have not started work on TextAloud 4 yet, but we have received quite a bit of feedback on the TextAloud 3 user interface. We need to do some things to simplify the user interface as well as improve the general look and feel, like you mentioned. We'll definitely look at these when we get around to doing any work on the user interface.
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
trekntech

Re: Textaloud 4

Post by trekntech »

Thanks for taking the time to reply as always. Good luck and thanks for making great software!