voice output directly to a cordless/cell phone?

NextUp Talker is a Text To Speech application specifically designed for people who have temporarily or permanently lost their voice. With natural, human sounding voices and convenient shortcuts to quickly enter commonly used sentences and phrases, NextUp Talker allows you to easily communicate with others despite vocal impairments.

Moderators: D.Leikin, kdwhite, Jim Bretti

eengstrom

voice output directly to a cordless/cell phone?

Post by eengstrom »

I found a splitter/adapter to allow a pc headset to connect to a cell phone. The earphone works fine but I'm using a microphone to the cell phone that picks up the output from the pc speakers. Has anyone found a way to take the pc audio out and feed it directly to the phone jack instead of the pc speakers?
Evan Engstrom
larrymb

Re: voice output directly to a cordless/cell phone?

Post by larrymb »

I am a retired enginner and making such an adapter would be fairly easy. But I wonder what the advantage would be? I find having the microphone pick up an external laptop speaker works very well as discussed in a previous post. If people have ideas on simple devices such this adpater I can look into them further.
iaiBetty

Re: voice output directly to a cordless/cell phone?

Post by iaiBetty »

I think you should consider this website,www.speechtotextservice.com for a speech to text service. They offer different services, I once tried an academic transcription offered by SpeechToTextService and it did not failed my expectations. The result of the transcription was great and in high quality. And the process of filling up their form was easy and fast, they can meet the deadline as earlier as possible, around 1-7days. I assure you that they offer a high quality services with an inexpensive cost. If you are looking for a company with highly experienced transcriptionists, you should try their services.