kdwhite wrote:When a PDF is openned in the web browser, it is different than a normal web page and can't be accessed from the browser textaloud plugin.
I just thought it might be great to have the following scenario automated (e.g. by doing some shell integration):
1. Righ click the web link to a PDF (or DOC, TXT, etc) file
2. Select 'Copy' from the drop-down list
3. Open TextAloud window
4. Go to File->Open under the main menu
5. Paste the link there
6. Press 'Open' ibidem to have the file read aloud.
so that one could just
1. Right-click the file's URL; and then
2. Select something like 'Read Aloud' or 'Read to File'
from the drop-down list to have the file spoken out.
Any chance this would be possible?