my activation problem

Forum for TextAloud version 4

Moderator: Jim Bretti

Accurare

my activation problem

Post by Accurare »

this am,after renaming my computer system, I received 2 messages from textaloud:
1: that my trial period had expired
2: and then when I entered my product key, I got the message that I had used maximum activations. Since I like to support fair priced excellent apps, I decided after notifying customer service to buy another copy of version 4, which I did. But these error messages are obviously bugs, and I appreciate knowing the problem can be resolved by providing email address and order number in the future, as some irksome problem such as this may linger for some time.
Jim Bretti

Re: my activation problem

Post by Jim Bretti »

You should not have needed to purchase a second copy of TextAloud 4 because of this issue. Please email support@nextup.com and explain what happened, they will refund the second purchase. You can just copy and paste your post into the email.

Sorry about the problem.
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
Accurare

Re: my activation problem

Post by Accurare »

I didnt have to buy another copy, but I wanted to - on Christcmas day, I accidently destroyed my laptop, and Beth from support granted me another activation when I had none left. I jotted in the note to Beth that I want to support your company for making such a great product, and I had a few bucks to spare, and I did add that I'd STILL like to see an option for textaloud in Word to select a LINE for highlighting, since oftentimes a sentence will run on for many lines. I'm a lobbyist for the line highlight selection option of the Word Addin for TextAloud! I'm a happy customer with my 2nd purchase. I do appreciate your offer to refund, sir, and I wrote a note to support to nevermind, so everything is fine. I just really wanted a new copy and a chance to mention the line item. Thanks.