is there similar as Proloquo2Go for windows?

NextUp Talker is a Text To Speech application specifically designed for people who have temporarily or permanently lost their voice. With natural, human sounding voices and convenient shortcuts to quickly enter commonly used sentences and phrases, NextUp Talker allows you to easily communicate with others despite vocal impairments.

Moderators: D.Leikin, kdwhite, Jim Bretti

carlo67

is there similar as Proloquo2Go for windows?

Post by carlo67 »

hi
I found the Proloquo2Go http://www.proloquo2go.com/resources/ar ... ory-videos

I am wondering if is there similar as Proloquo2Go for windows?
cory364

Re: is there similar as Proloquo2Go for windows?

Post by cory364 »

I was so exited :lol: when I saw this thread as we are off to town tomorrow to buy an iphone and the Proloquo2go software.

Things here in the UK may be slightly different in the US but my husband has a laptop with an excellent speech programme called Winbag - its excellent and extremely easy to use. Mark had internet training on it which I believe came as part of the software deal.
RobertVanmeter

Post by RobertVanmeter »

i believe came as part of the software deal.its excellent and extremely easy to use. Mark had internet training on it which I believe came as part of the software deal.
Glh1006

Post by Glh1006 »

Yes. TalkTablet has virtually identical feature set and is available for iOS, Android, Windows and Kindle. See... Www.TalkTablet.com