Here is how you can copy phrases and other settings between NextUp Talker on different machines.
1. Run NextUp Talker on the old machine
2. From the NextUp Talker menu, click Help -> Open Data Folder.
3. Make copies of the following files.
You can ignore any files in the above list if you don't see them in your data folder.
4. Copy the above files to the new machine.
5. Install NextUp Talker on the new machine. Do a normal install.
6. Once Talker is installed on the new machine, go ahead and start it.
7. From the Talker menu, click Help -> Open Data Folder.
8. Exit Talker. You will exit the Talker application, and leave the folder opened in step 7 open on your desktop.
9. Copy the three files (from Step 3) to the folder opened in step 7.
That's it. You can close the open folder on the new machine. When you run NextUp Talker on the new machine, it should now use your settings from the old machine.
You will need to follow this process any time you need to synchronize settings between two copies of NextUp Talker.