While our TextAloud
product is available for Windows only, we do have a great text to speech utility
for the Mac. GhostReader uses human-sounding Acapela voices to read
your text aloud or convert it to files on your Mac.
- Listen Aloud or make Audio Files for iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, or CD
- Writers listen to proofread and develop your writing
- Learn faster and with better comprehension by listening while you read with word highlighting
- Reduce eye strain, listen while you drive or workout
- Create personal podcasts by converting your text to audio files or iTunes tracks
GhostReader is great for listening to text on your computer:
- Proofread your documents, emails, or that novel you are working
on. It is amazing how many errors get by your eyes and even a spell check, but you'll
notice them immediately when you listen.
- Having trouble keeping up with all of those emails or news stories you
find on the web? Multi-task by listening to longer stories or
documents while you delete all that spam.
- Eyes not quite as good as they used to be? Ease that eye strain
by having GhostReader read that fine print for you.
- Improve reading comprehension, or help with dyslexia or other reading disabilities
as you follow word highlighting.
GhostReader can create MP3 files from any text:|
- Catch up on the latest news during your commute.
- Create your own audiobook to entertain you while you go to the
gym or for a walk.
- Create your own personal podcasts, synced directly to iTunes.
- Maybe you hate to ignore all those emails, but there are just too many. Listen
to Emails instead while you prepare dinner.
- Much More...
Just some of GhostReader's Features include:|
- Listen to Text, Word, HTML, PDF and RTF files.
- Create bookmarkable audiobooks.
- Speak selected text in any application.
- Universal Binary (PPC and Intel) requiring Mac OS X Tiger 10.4 or later
- Includes 4 or 20 Infovox iVox Credits to license one of more high quality text-to-speech voices of choice.